An eclectic assortment of media reviews, journaling, idle thoughts, opinions, and maybe some poetry.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Beginnings

Taking the suggestion of a friend, I am starting this blog to, in a sense, compile my feelings on certain subjects before they are lost, the tape written over by some new experience. I by no means claim to be a writer of any skill. I’m just a guy with an appreciation for media.

Being that this is the first post, ever, on this blog, I thought it might be a good idea to take a moment to and outline my intentions, hopes, and fool-hardy dreams for it, as well as give you a little more info about me.

Bio: Nathan Wintermute, student and pretty all-around alright guy.
Education: Currently enrolled in college.
Favorite color: Orange
Interesting Fact: Red/Green colorblind
(I’ll keep it vague for this first post.)

Without beating around the bush of candor, I am a kid with a penchant for all things media: Movies, television, books, anime, comics, video games, graphic novels, and YouTube. I just want to absorb as much as I can, to experience the world virtually, vicariously. Maybe you can relate.

I intend to review and rate what I watch, play, or read as I see fit. And we’ll see what happens from there.

NSW

No comments:

Post a Comment